How to not deal with failures
In Greek mythology, the Phoenix is a mythical bird that lives for 500 years before obtaining new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor.The first thoughts which shatters your mind on confronting failure must be 'I m worthless', 'I m idiot', 'I am a loser/fool'.......etc....
Many times these are accompanied by fear of hurting others or disappointing them. Fears such as How I am going to face them or tell them about the shit that just took place , Or fear that Now, my friends gonna judge me over this, will dominate or will try to show superiority over me.But the negative outcomes may arise through this such as :- Now, you won't take part in competitions were you are scared to loose. Such way you will be missing tonnes of opportunities. You will deny changes in your life & gonna push harder to stuck where you are at, maybe the residence, job, or married life. Though, changes should be faced like challenges or as an opportunity to develop yourself, step towards progress. Just because of inner voice screaming 'I will fail again', ' What if I fail again here too', & etc. And you will keep denying the upcoming changes for good sure. As time will be passed, you will create your image on behalf of yourself that you are an amateur or an average guy. And the outcome will be now you will be like a frog in the well living in its comfort zone. And over time the frog will be habitual of that comfort zone & gonna resist the progress everytime.
Maybe, over some span of time you will start thinking that being an average is also cool in itself. So, these feeling of getting failed or facing actual rejections are natural & absolutely normal. Important thing is how you deal with this negative feelings and get a constructive way of getting over this. At some point, this chain needs to be broken.
Thank You.Keep Reading