"I don't know but I think we should stop seeing each other because the reason is I'm fed up with your ignorance. Whenever you like, we talk love, we laugh, and we share things. Whenever you don't have time, you don't even talk for days. I don't know, but I don't like this shit anymore. I want to say that I don't have any complaints about you because I have complaints to myself why the hell I'm tolerating you? The answer is simple. It's only because you stupid, why don't you understand ? I'm mad for you. I care for you because I do like to care for you genuinely. And, not because I'm committed to you or it comes in my responsibility. I do all these things related to you because I want you by heart. Please understand me before you lose me completely. It's not my warning. Its my request. Be kind."
Read it somewhere not remembered actually included as is is. But the para is perfect piece of precision.
Keep Reading.
Thank You
